So I FINALLY had my back operation yesterday! They could only do one side (stupid insurance), but I am ON MY WAY! They burned out the nerve cluster on the bottom of my previous operation site and did a nerve root block on the left side of the hardware site and did a main nerve root block in my left fasset joint. They are doing the right side sometime this week. I am so happy. It has been a LONG 2 years and I can't wait for all of this drama to be over with.
So the love of my life dropped me off around 10:00 AM yesterday and my wonderful, fabulous Mango (Courtney) picked me up. My Dad dropped off my Mom to watch the stinkers and Kristina drove Matty home from school. My Mom walked over and picked up Alex from school and my Dad picked up my mom once Billy got home (a little early) from work to take care of the kids. A LOT of planning to get this done!
Hannah got home around 7:00 PM last night - we celebrated with the cake I made which was slightly too sweet and a bit dry, but pretty good. It was the first time I made this recipe so I'll make my usual changes to make it yummier!
So that's the long boring story of it all. I am doing well and need to be horizontal through the weekend. I feel great for the most part, albeit a bit on the fuzzy side from my medications. As you know, it's hard for me to sit in one place but I will do my best to chill until at least Monday morning.
Till later.....
I am thrilled you even have the energy to leave a blog today. MUST be a good pain med! haha
ReplyDeleteLove MayBay
The fact that you baked a cake at any time during this madness astounds me. Oh, no... wait... it's YOU. It should not shock me in the least! Glad you are feeling better. Sending hugs and kisses crazy woman.
ReplyDelete