
So this was the line for gas on Saturday in Atlanta. I had to drive 30 minutes to find a gas station that still had gas and once I was there, it took me 1 hour and 17 minutes to fill up my tank. My life being my life, I was in the only line out of a bazillion at the gas station that had any grumpy people in it. There was a lady behind me for a while that asked me if I was going to fill up my entire tank. When I told her I was, she flipped out yelling at me that I had a mini van! What did she expect me to do? Drive all that way, wait in line and then only fill it up half way? Crazy lady. She wound up leaving my line and trying to break into the line next to me. That went over like a lead balloon. It was pretty amusing. The Guy a few cars back from me started getting pissed off and started honking his horn at me. The pump was going ridiculously slow. The funny thing was EVERYONE'S pump was going ridiculously slow and so everyone else who was around me pumping gas was cracking up that there were actually people pissed off and yelling at me!!! I spent $73.62 on gas.....joyous economy.
heard about the scarce petrol over that way, that's terrible! hope you are healing well.
ReplyDelete