



Well first of all I forgot an amusing "out of the mouths of lil' saids" quote that I must share....
I was working on my computer the other morning and Matty and Josh came walking up. Matty asked what I was doing and I explained that I was looking up a word in a thesaurus. He asked me what that was so I explained it to him. Now as you know, Matty hangs the moon to Josh and he follows his big bro around everywhere. So seconds after me answering Matty, Josh pipes in with "what's that?". Matty answered with "It's a rehsaurus Josh". Josh asked Matty "What's a rehsauraus?" Matty told him - "It's the little dinosaur that lives in Mommy's computer that tells her what kind of word she needs". I thought you all would enjoy that one.
So what's an average ol' night at the Said house? Well, after dinner we play for a little bit and go to bed. Tonight we were all playing dinosaurs so I thought I would take a few pictures for you to see our own special little Jurassic Park right here in Marietta, GA.
Now as you can see, Alex can't be bothered with playing with dinosaurs but she can still hang out with everyone while she watches high school musical. Matty can't focus on anything but a camera if there is a camera in the room (taking after Aunt Rachel I guess) hence the close up shot of him....
And that's your basic average night at our house....
OMG... 2 posts in one day. Dig pigs suddenly fly???
ReplyDelete